Sonntag, 13. November 2016

Distraction






What I wore to the flea market a few weeks ago ... 50s blazer: thrifted in the USA // 50s dress: Lucky Dry Goods: Seattle // 90s booties: thrifted // 50s-60s purse: eBay // 40s-50s hat: bought from a friend ...

I'm so sorry for my absence from blogging and reading blogs. The past weeks, no, months I got more and more into reading news websites and political articles ... My vintage lusts I feed through Instagram right now. The huge changes the world as we know it is going through is eating up a lot of my interest right now ... hopefully I will be back reading more blogs just for fun and joy of vintage fashion but right now I have the feeling I need to be informed with the mostly sad news of this world we live in. Maybe the election in the US is over but the big German elections in Germany are coming in 2017 ... and a new right winged party that is as terrifiyng as President-elect Trump, that scares the hell out of me ... I don't want this place to be a political blog, so I don't go  ....
I will be still here posting outfits for now.

4 Kommentare:

Vix hat gesagt…

Yes, the world is indeed a scary place at the moment.
That red jacket looks fabulous, a welcome bit of brightness amongst the political gloom.
No Instagram for me, no interest in it at all. Lovely to see you pop up in my feed. xxx

Polyester Princess hat gesagt…

These are very scary times, I agree. That said, I love the blazer, and the bag too. I have a very similar one. xxx

Pink Haired Princess hat gesagt…

That jacket is just stunning, very Dior like! I agree, it's quite scary the world we live in and what's going on (I thought the Scottish Referendum, then Brexit was bad enough).

Jessica hat gesagt…

I hope your election goes a bit better than ours did... :(
Love the look though! That blazer is really gorgeous, and those shoes are a really fabulous find.