Samstag, 8. Oktober 2016

The Avocado Connection





blazer: Romeo Gigli, thrifted // 40s dress: Made In Berlin store // shoes: remixvintageshoes // 40s style crochet purse: Original Crochet-by-Q // 30s-40s strawhat: Rocking Chair....

When I got my already beloved Greta wedges by RemixVintge Shoes in Avocado, I faced the issue of not owning enough accessoires in this shade. Then I saw this posts on Norafinds blog about this adorable custom order 40s clamshell purse. I wrote Original Crochet-by-Q right away on Etsy and she started to gather the matching materials in this special shade between green and yellow together - which wasn't easy. I'm so excited about the result. I love it so much!

9 Kommentare:

Nora hat gesagt…

Yes yes yes it's perfect!!! And so adorable with your shoes!! This whole outfit is really amazing :)

Jessica hat gesagt…

Those shoes are giving me life! I think you've put together a really fabulous look around a difficult shade. Really cool that you had that gorgeous crochet bag made to match, it's perfection.
Zella Maybe

Nicole hat gesagt…

Another beautiful outfit, as always! The purse matches beautifully.
The Artyologist

Porcelina hat gesagt…

That's a great match between the bag and shoes! Lovely x

Polyester Princess hat gesagt…

What an amazing handbag! xxx

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Really chic, fantastic outfit. That elegant crocheted handbag is nothing short of a work of art.

Many hugs & happy mid-October wishes,
♥ Jessica

Pink Haired Princess hat gesagt…

This is a great look on you and that handbag! Wow, it's stunning.

Janey hat gesagt…

I love the colors in the dress, and I especially love that you pulled the green out to accent with! That purse is so amazing!

xoxo
-Janey

Anonym hat gesagt…

I am adoring your blog. So happy to find such a wonderful page.