Samstag, 16. April 2016

Flag On Legs






Wearing ... 40s blazer: Class Of Berlin Store // 30s-40s dress: Spitze, Berlin // vitnage belt: flea market // shoes: flea market // 50s-60s straw purse: Arkona Platz flea market // 30s-40s hat: eBay

A few weeks ago I finally made it to a special vintage store here in Berlin, I had heard of a lot ... Spitze.
I found this adorable dress in blue, red and white, made from soft rayon. The hubby made me buy it, especially to wear it to a 4th of July party when we are in the States in summer. The perfect colour combination for a patriotic day like this.
 I wasn't able to wait that long to take this beauty out for a spin on one of the fierst warm sping days. (Lucky I did, because winter came back a few days later.) It's also the first time I wear this 30s-40s kind of halo hat I purchased on eBay. It must be made at home by a non professional miliner. It's really funny, if you see how simple it's made.
Can't wait to wear both pieces again and again.

6 Kommentare:

Polyester Princess hat gesagt…

That dress is adorable! xxx

Pink Haired Princess hat gesagt…

I love the lines on this dress, they way they sit diagonally across the bodice, very pretty. It turned into winter here too last week, though is warm today.

Solenn hat gesagt…

Beautiful ! I love this dress !
;-)

Janey hat gesagt…

This may be my favorite dress ever of yours!!! I love the colors, the cut of the dress and of course the print!!

xoxo
-Janey

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Really, really terrific outfit. No one does a classic mid-century dress + blazer/jacket combo more chicly than you, sweet lady.

Many hugs,
♥ Jessica

The Style Crone hat gesagt…

Another great ensemble. You never fail to disappoint, and your hat is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with Hat Attack.

I love visiting your beautiful site! Always!