Mittwoch, 4. November 2015

Falling Appart



What I wore to the flea market a couple of weeks ago ... early 50s jacket: flea market // vitnage sweater: Resales, thrift shop // pants: H&M // 90s shoes: flea market // 50s purse: flea market // 50s hat: eBay

The titel of this post sounds so dramatic but it's all about the curls ... My hair did a great job surviving the strong Berlin wind the whole day, when I came home to take pictures ... The curls totally fell apart. Sorry I look quite fuzzy here ...

Before we left, I took a fast Instagram shot ... with proper curled hair ...

3 Kommentare:

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

I think the softness of your curls is really beautiful and very natural looking. It suits this menswear inspired look to a tee as well, softening the lines of the trousers and jacket and balancing the masculine and feminine elements at work here.

♥ Jessica

Porcelina hat gesagt…

I didn't even notice the hair, I was looking at how fabulous the rest of the outfit was! X

Forest City Fashionista hat gesagt…

Spectacular outfit, and the shoes are the perfect touch.