Montag, 24. August 2015

Ms Falcon's Instagram Summer | Part I | Happy1011 Followers!!!


 






As I'm posting outfits not as often as I used to do here on the blog ... I will do a little review of most of the outfits that just appeared on my Instagram ... I hope, I will get back on track and I will do more outfit shots for the blog in the near future ...
Yeah and I'm celebrating my 1011 followers on Instagram!
Thanks to you all out there who follow me on Instagram or the good old blog and leave a little comment here and there. It means a lot!

6 Kommentare:

Tanith hat gesagt…

I missed some of these outfits along the line! I love the peasant blouse and shorts combination - just what I am dreaming of for summer!

Mid Century Girl hat gesagt…

Ahhhh so many good outfits! I especially love those pedal pushers in the first photo! :)

Vix hat gesagt…

Instagram isn't a part of my life - no smart phone for this vintage lover! Its good to see you on your blog. Gorgeous photos. x

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Way to go, sweet lady! That's awesome!!! Hitting the double digits on Instra is such a great feeling, isn't it?

Here's to countless more to come for you!

Big hugs,
♥ Jessica

Gussetsandgodets hat gesagt…

What an utterly fabulous dressing room you have, no wonder you always look stunning!

AnaZ hat gesagt…

Ich liebe deier Brille. Meine Deutsch ist ein wenig röstig, aber Ich wollte Sie wissen dass ihr blog fantastiche sind.