Freitag, 14. August 2015

If Life Gives You Lemons, Make Fruit Salad




This what I wore on wednesday to pick up my results from the doctor ... 50s linen blouse: vintage yard sale // late 40s rayon skirt: Made In Berlin Store // belt: Primark // clogs: Swedish Hasbeens (got them on SALE) // 60s straw purse with fringe decoration: Pick&Weight Store Berlin ...

Everything in this outfit is brand new to me, except the yellow blouse ... As I was not able to go to the USA on vacation due to my 6-weeks-appendix-horror-story ... As soon as I was told by the doctors to get out of bed and move, I went vintage shopping. I really found some nice things on Bargain Tuesday at Made In Berlin Shop and it's new brother Pick & Weight, just down on Alte Schönhauser Strasse. The Swedish Hasbeen's I got at one of the hipster shops on Sale for 50% off.
Maybe I'm not in the States to do some shopping - but sometimes the city you live in surprises you with a basket full of vintage in every fruity summer colour you can think of ...

10 Kommentare:

In the Ruins of Berlin hat gesagt…

all the best, get super well super soon XXX

Carla hat gesagt…

Still very in love with this outfit!! And I'm so so so glad to hear you're doing better. I'm sending you oodles of hugs. You'll get to the states to shop one day soon. When ya do, drop me a line, haha!

Carla, TinyAngryCrafts

Porcelina hat gesagt…

I love that bag, and this outfit is so fresh and lovely. I hope all your health stuff is resolved soon, sorry to hear you've been poorly x

Tanith hat gesagt…

Glad to see you spoiked yourself to make up (a little) for the missed trip. You look fabulous - hope you are feeling it soon too :)

Mid Century Girl hat gesagt…

Looking forward to you getting back to regular posting :) This 50s yellow blouse is the best! :)

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Sweet dear, I am so deeply sorry that your summer didn't go at all as you'd envisioned it and that you had to deal with serious medical issues this year. My heart and total understanding are with you.

Thank you for sharing what you wore on one of your first recent outings with all of us. I really like that skirt! It makes me think of if harlequin print and a 50s straw purse had a baby. :)

Gentle hugs,
♥ Jessica

Ms. Falcon hat gesagt…

Thank you so much, dear friends, for all your wishes ...Your words mean a lot!

Vix hat gesagt…

Sorry to hear about your health issues! You look gorgeous, a fab outfit and there's always next year. xxx

Lavender and Twill hat gesagt…

Sorry to hear that your vacation was spoiled... I hope you are feeling better now! Hopefully some nice vintage finds will cheer you up. :) ❤

xox,
bonita of Lavender & Twill

Laurence hat gesagt…

We MUST return to BERLIN soon!!!!
Lovely outfit by the way!
Hope that you feel really better now to enjoy the end of summer!