Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2015

40s On My Mind






What I wore on the 1rst of May to entertain the people on the huge flea market here in Berlin ... vintage blazer: found // late 40s dress: thrifted // vintage belt: thrifted // shoes: Deichmann // wicker purse: flea market // early 40s hat: flea market ...

Finally I took this beauty of an hat out for a stroll ... I had some interesting talks about this hat on the flea market I wore it to ... even people that deal with antiques for years are stuggling to date this little cutie ... when I bought it last fall I actually thought it would be from the late 40s - meanwhile I suppose it is from the early 40s. 
... Any suggestions?!

9 Kommentare:

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

That hat is fabulous! I love its chic shape and degree of height. It really caps off (pun intended :)) this elegantly pretty outfit splendidly.

♥ Jessica

Jessica hat gesagt…

Very cute! Love the print on the dress, and that hat is divine.

Peaches McGinty hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness! the hat is exquisite!! I haven't a clue on the date but it's perfection on you! gorgeous as ever my lovely x x x

Vix hat gesagt…

Have you tried this resource? http://vintagefashionguild.org/tips-tricks/quick-tips-for-dating-vintage/

Fab dress. The 40s are massive here. xxx

Björn hat gesagt…

Damit fällst Du auf, ohne Frage :)
Aber ohne Jacke gefällt es mir sogar noch besser.

Liebe Grüße
Björn :-)

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love your outfit! It looks great!
Hope you had a good time at the flea market.

Emma - Little Miss Bamboo

Ms. Falcon hat gesagt…

@ Björn S.: Hahaha, mir gefällts ohne Jacke auch besser - war aber noch zu kalt um ohne zu gehen! ;)

Lavender and Twill hat gesagt…

Gorgeous hat and a gorgeous dress! I love the style of this outfit, very chic! ❤

xox,
bonita of Lavender & Twill

The Style Crone hat gesagt…

Stunning hat! You wear it with panache and thank you for sharing your headwear with Hat Attack!