Montag, 6. April 2015

Umbrella April





This is what I wore one day last week ... cardi: Primark // t-shirt: H&M // 50s novelty print cotton skirt: Made In Berlin // vintage belt: thrifted // shoes: Clarks // 70s bag: thrifted // umbrella souvenir pin: flea market // 40s-50s straw ear screws: thrifted in the US ...

The weather was totally crazy the last couple of weeks ... sun, rain, sun, snow, storm, rain, hail, sun, raiiiiin ... As I decided to fight the crazyness with a spring like outfit ... I had to add an umbrella - just to be sure to stay dry. Hahaha, I think I got some help from the ladies on my skirt ...

This outfit was already on Instagram

7 Kommentare:

Gussetsandgodets hat gesagt…

Fantastic print, just perfect for April!

Porcelina hat gesagt…

Another wonderful novelty print skirt from your impressive collection! Looks great with the yellow top, really nice and Spring-like x

Birthe hat gesagt…

What a coincidence: I've got the same skirt!Found it at Episode in Amsterdam.

Birthe hat gesagt…

Oh my what a coincidence: I've got the same skirt! Looove the print :) Found it at Episode in Amsterdam.

Vix hat gesagt…

What a fab print, I love it with that cheery yellow tee shirt! xxx

Jessica hat gesagt…

That print is just gorgeous! I love how you've styled it, the yellow blouse and the blue purse really set it off.

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Love, love, love!!! Oh my word, that skirt is gorgeous! So cute, whimsical and feminine - my very favourite type of novelty print.

You look fantastic, dear gal!

♥ Jessica