Donnerstag, 26. März 2015

Stripy Cat



cardi: H&M // 50s cotton skirt: Simply Vintage, Portland // vintage belt: thrifted in the US // shoes: clarks // 50s leather purse: flea market // vintage dragon fly brooch: flea market ...

I wore this outfit last week to work ... some of you might have seen it already on Instagram. This is one of my favourite skirts ever! What do you think, should I shorten it! As you probably can see the hemline was originally quite a bit shorter (there is a light line 6 cm above the hem). I got it like that and feel still unsure if I should change it to the original length by taking it in.

8 Kommentare:

Pink Haired Princess hat gesagt…

Gorgeous! Personally I like it that longer length.

diaryofapennypincher hat gesagt…

The length looks great on you! I would leave it as it is.

Jessica hat gesagt…

I can't see the line, but that could just be the inherent limitations of somewhat small photos. Personally, I love this longer length - it just looks so pretty and sophisticated on you. I love this outfit, really striking with the bright blue and the black and white.

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Beautiful ensemble!!! Ever since I sported it a little earlier this year myself (also with black, coincidentally) I've had a renewal in my passion for royal blue and am looking to add more to my wardrobe now.

Have a fabulous Friday, my sweet friend!
♥ Jessica

Vix hat gesagt…

It looks fab and the perfect length, too. x

tubby3pug hat gesagt…

Perfection

Joanna hat gesagt…

I love a longer skirt length, when I get a vintage skirt that is shorter probably due to a teenager wearing it, it doesn't feel quite right. I just got a Moulin Rouge skirt that is on the shorter side and a smaller waist size than I'd normally wear but I just love the print so much I can't bring myself to part with it. I also really love that cardigan. I had no idea H&M had such great cardi's. I have difficulty finding tops to match vintage skirts. This outfit is just perfect!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I am a HUGE fan of this skirt! The stripes are fab and that color blue is great! Nice job in matching the top!

xoxo
-Janey