Freitag, 14. November 2014

English Grammar Novelty Skirt




... cardi: oooold h&m // knit top: modern no name // 50d novelty print skirt: made in berlin store // vintage belt: thrifted // shoes: flea market // 50s purse: flea market ...

i wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago ... actually i didn't felt like posting those photos, because the photos turned out quite pale and don't show this skirt's actual colour palette and beauty ... but this week i just spent in professional black and white office looks ... so this outfit makes it in today's post.
... i found the english grammar skirt the same day i bought the bollywood novelty print skirt - but this one was 50% off! less then 15€ for a circle skirt full with little lessons of enlish grammar ... each time i wear it i will shoe you a new chapter ...

12 Kommentare:

Porcelina hat gesagt…

Love the sweater as well as the skirt! Great colours x

Frances hat gesagt…

I just adore that skirt! What a fun theme, and what a good steal. I'm a sucker for a novelty print.

Vix hat gesagt…

What a fab print and the turquoise cardi looks great with it, a burst of colour. xxx

Anonym hat gesagt…

What an interesting print! I love how novelty prints continue to surprise me!

xoxo
-Janey

Harlow Darling hat gesagt…

You have the nicest collection of 50s novelty skirts!!! I love this one, so pretty and unusual :)

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

This is such a cool vintage novelty print. I love that it combines historical images with English lessons. That's my two favourite subjects in school (history and English) covered in one marvelous 50s skirt. Awesome find - I can't wait to see more panels from it.

♥ Jessica

Unknown hat gesagt…

This cardigan is awesome! I love it's interesting shape. The print on your vintage skirt is super cute too. So unique!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Pull Your Socks Up! hat gesagt…

I've never seen such a beautiful print before and the style of the skirt showcases it perfectly! xo

Pink Haired Princess hat gesagt…

What an absolutely fabulous print, I love it.

Mid Century Girl hat gesagt…

Such a cute skirt at a great price! I really like your cardigan too - I can never find short cardigans these days!

Susan hat gesagt…

Was für ein Schnäppchen! Der Cardigan ist auch super, die Farbe ist der Knaller!

Kate-Em hat gesagt…

What an interesting print! Like your lovely shoes.