Sonntag, 13. April 2014

Flea Market Sailor



this is what i wore to the flea market today ... 90s does 40s silk sweater: ebay // vintage sailor pants (suit): veist kleidergeschichten // vintage shoes: ebay // head band/bandana: vintage dead stock from the states // 50s souvenir brooch: ebay // bamboo bangles: thrifted // vintage purse: just found on todays flea market ... look at the see through handles. love them!



this is what i wore to the flea market a couple of weeks ago... comfortable flats and an easy dress with a little sailor twist (one of my favourites these days) ... probably 90s dress: thrifted //  bleyer swing dance shoes: flea market // early 60s hand bag // 50s flower pin: ebay // 50s ear clips: flea market ...

funny to see that i choose several times sailor inspired outfits to go flea market shopping during the past few weeks ... probably it's just because the dress and those sailor pants are so darn comfy ... the perfect choice for getting up early on sunday morning.

18 Kommentare:

Whitney hat gesagt…

I love those pants! Such a dramatic sweep in the wide legs-- they look really 1920s! The stripe details on the dress are nice, they really set off your shape.

Vivian de Violet hat gesagt…

Awww, that silky sweater! Im in love <3 :)

Jennifer Rainey hat gesagt…

I literally gasped out loud when I saw those pants. Those are awesome!!

Also, I love your little bouquet brooch on the second outfit. Such a cute touch to an already lovely outfit.

Cheers!
Jenny

Sarah hat gesagt…

Wow! Those pants are amazing! And they do look super comfy, and they make me want to find my own pair. Both are great looks in you.
Sarah

Vix hat gesagt…

I love the nautical look on you, both outfits are gorgeous! x

In the Ruins of Berlin hat gesagt…

das kleine pullöverchen ist entzückend! xxx

Sarah hat gesagt…

Your vintage sailor pants are amazing, I just love them! Great nautical inspired outfits x

Abendstern hat gesagt…

So sieht die Hose toll aus! Sehr schönes Outfit; der Pulli sieht unheimlich edel aus! Und das Kleid ist süß, besonders mit der Blümchenbrosche!
Ja, im Laufe der Jahre haben sich wirklich einige Koffer bei mir angesammelt! Aber sie sind unheimlich praktisch zur Aufbewahrung von Wolle und Stoff und einen davon benutze ich auch regelmäßig zum Verreisen!
Liebste Grüße :-)

Joanna hat gesagt…

Those pants! Classic! Love them! Perfectly paired with your blouse. I'm curious did you get any comments on them? I'm sure I would be coming up to you asking about them:)

Joanna hat gesagt…

Those pants! Classic! Love them! Perfectly paired with your blouse. I'm curious did you get any comments on them? I'm sure I would be coming up to you asking about them:)

Charmaine hat gesagt…

Lovely looks, as usual! I especially love your first sailor ensemble with the wide pants and white sweater. If I am ever back in Berlin I must visit this flea market you speak of so often!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh my gosh! Those pants are amazing!!! Fabulous!

xoxo
-Janey

Peaches McGinty hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness, i adore both outfits on you, the sailor pants are just awesome, is that buttons down the side too? your hair tied up in the scarf looks fab, and your dress is superb, your shoes! gorgeous! x x x

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Both of these looks are seriously fantastic!!! I adore the distinct 40s vibes they convey.

♥ Jessica

Savvy Spinster Vintage hat gesagt…

Both outfits are amazing! I especially love that sweater combined with those wonderful sailor pants! And your brooches are great, too! Perfect for spring!
-Melissa

Miss Lindy Lee hat gesagt…

Oh i love you in those pants! I could never pull those off!! And sweather is very, very nice too!!

Porcelina hat gesagt…

I know you favour skirts and dresses, but those sailor trousers are just divine on you!! P x

Rhia hat gesagt…

Wow, you really know how to style! I love those sailor pants and the silk top with them. And the other outfit is really adorable aswell. You are my new style idol :D