Freitag, 11. April 2014

After Work Vintage



to work i wore almost the same look but with a boring black t-shirt ... for having dinner with my family i changed into this 50s top (it shows my tattoo on my back: office knock-out) ... 50s cotton top: wowsville flea market // 90s does 50s skirt: thrifted and recently shortened // vintage belt: thrifted // shoes: deichmann // vintage petite point bag: flea market // vintage earings: gifted // brooch: made by me from original 50s artificial deco plants ...



at the office i just wore black in black ... after work i added the brown accessoiries ... my new 50s dress: made in berlin // belt: from istanbul // shoes: some high street store, years ago // 70s bag: flea market // 50s souvenir brooch: ebay ... i haven't used this bag for such a log time. i should take it out more often ...

sorry for the little lack of post and comments but i had some issues with my good old laptop ... looks like i'm back on track now.
... have a great weekend, dear friends!

15 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

I have been catching up on all your posts - Lovely!
I had an accident, but i'm starting to feel better and starting to be able to comment -
I was surprise to read that you actual employer objects to you wearing vintage to much, too bad ! I think you have such an amazing wardrobe

Have a good weekend

Arianexo

Suzanne hat gesagt…

I love that first skirt and whole look.

bisous
Suzanne

Whitney hat gesagt…

What an awesome skirt-- and I love your brooches! I'm really liking the office-appropriate outfits you're posting. It's a great visual reference for working gals. And hey, I didn't know you worked in the theater-- were you a director?

Porcelina hat gesagt…

I agree that it's great to see office appropriate wear, loving what you're coming up with! But that '50s top is too cute, shame you couldn't wear it all day long. P x

Vix hat gesagt…

Fab outfits especially the first one! xxx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Both great looks and once again I am coveting those gorgeous handbags!

Unknown hat gesagt…

my gosh, I've just stumbled on this blog and am loving your vintage style! eeeep! the checked blue skirt is awesome

Peaches McGinty hat gesagt…

Both gorgeous outfits! I love your bags and brooches too, and you have a tattoo? wonderful! I like them too x x x

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Timelessly lovely ensembles. I adore the purse and brooch in the first in particular and also really like how in both outfits, the bags and brooches match (in terms of colours).

♥ Jessica

Kaelyn Choo hat gesagt…

Great outfits!

Love them!

Cheers,
Kaelyn

Pull Your Socks Up! hat gesagt…

I love these 1950s shapes on your amazing figure! This style is made for you! You could never be boring. xoxo

Sarah hat gesagt…

You look so beautiful in both looks! I'm not sure why vintage looks make some people uncomfortable. Glad you're able to Mix it up for a more work ready look. Am really enjoying your blog and your style.
Sarah

Vintage Cat hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Rock! Hübsch, wirklich sehr hübsch :)

maria at inredningsvis hat gesagt…

What a CUTE post :) and your blog is so fab and fun.

Check out my new post....How you decorate a small space to look bigger :)

Have a great weekend dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

Miss Lindy Lee hat gesagt…

Lovely outfit! Gosh, i so want your wardrobe!