Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013

Hat Heaven - Joenga Choi











some weeks ago, i found this beautiful stall at the saturday market at maybachufer in neukoelln, berlin. the label is called joenga choi after the lady creating these amazing hats. i'm totally in love with all these vintage inspired pieces ...  all the hats are handmade! if you want a special colour or add ideas, you can get your custom made piece. my fav ones are both pink pointy hats, the round sailor hats and the stewardess hat - to be true, no fav, i want them all.
at this point in my life, i'm not able to afford a hat out of her collections.  ... sniff, so i just went away with a headbow (here).

15 Kommentare:

Betty Bow hat gesagt…

Ooooohhh...die von dem zweiten und dem sechsten Bild würde ich sofort alle nehmen!!! Ein Traum!

squidword hat gesagt…

wow these are some gorgeous hats! i adore the fascinators and the last picture!
mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

Miss Twinkle hat gesagt…

Wundervoll! ♥ Das Leo-Hütchen und die mit der Schleife und dem Netz, süss! :)

Flora Cruft hat gesagt…

Gasp I want them ALL!

his_girl_friday hat gesagt…

I want all the hats!

Helen Mae hat gesagt…

Gorgeous, I'd love to have a hat from here!

Monsterchen hat gesagt…

oh mann das sind doch echt traumhafte Hütchen, eins schöner als das andere, das war bestimmt nicht leicht ohne eins zu gehen :(
wünsch dir noch einen schönen Abend!
lg mary

Anonym hat gesagt…

*swoon* These are all just so beautiful. I want them all!

Vix hat gesagt…

How wonderful! Thanks for sharing her talents! I want them all! x

Unknown hat gesagt…

This was a divine experience!
(Naturally, I'm bursting with envy, since there's no shops like this in here)
The pillow-box hats are to die for!

Pardon me, I have to go and faint from all the beauty I just saw.

Marija

Peaches McGinty hat gesagt…

sniff too! they are all so beautiful, and perfect x x

In the Ruins of Berlin hat gesagt…

den stand kenne ich - zu traurig, dass ich mir da auch nix leisten kann :)) xxx

Janey hat gesagt…

I love that millinery is making such a comeback!

xoxo
-Janey

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

These are so, so fabulously pretty - not to mention, strikingly redolent of genuine vintage hats. She really does amazing work - I wish I lived nearby and could go buy one (or ten! :)).

♥ Jessica

Unknown hat gesagt…

You did right wearing that coat!
Just beautiful!