Montag, 19. März 2012

Music In My Head

i've been tagged by the gorgeous lucy nation ... actually i don't like to be tagged too much - but i was waiting for this one so badly. besides my love for fashion -  i'm a maniac for music ... so here we go back to my high school years...


when gymnasium (german name for high school) started i was a little black haired and black dressed metal hippie girl ... playing bass gituar ... driving an old vespa scooter ... and my friends and i spent most of the time sitting on the hills drinking, listening to music ...  just trying to be cool ...

 one of my fave bands till today!!! i also love to listen to Mina 'Keith' Caputos solo music nowadays ...

... and i still love danzig, i really do!
... after being a metal girl i started listening to brit pop and indie music. my friends and i left the hills and we went to the clubs ...

... dancing ...

as being a german girl, i was always looking for good german bands. i loved the lyrics if this band ... 

i love to tag these awesome ladies:






let it rock and roll ...

4 Kommentare:

Monsterchen hat gesagt…

wie cool ist das denn ;) ich mag normalerweise solche tags gar nicht aber das war wirklich lustig danke süße;)

Vix hat gesagt…

I knew we'd have similar taste in music despite the age difference.
I love The Verve but found them unbearably dull live! x

Sarah Jane hat gesagt…

I knew you wanted this one so I thought I'd treat ya!! Good choices - my fave German band is Kraftwerk x

Anonym hat gesagt…

How fun to read/listen to this post! It sounds like you were a free spirit and fun-loving. But also sounds like your style has changed a lot ;)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com