Montag, 2. August 2010

Two In One ... Blue Skort

lovely skort - not a skirt ... vintage blouse: thrifted // skort: thifted (bought it last year...) // bag: thrifted // shoes: siemes schuhcenter
go professional - skort again ... blazer: h&m // top h&m // skort: thrifted // blue boots: flea market // bag: flea market //silk scarf: thrifted // bracelet: vintage // cameo: flea market

I'm so sorry for my absence from blogging... there are a lot of things going on in my life, wich are confusing so much. those occasions are eating up all my thoughts and happyness. not everything about those things are absolutly bad... some of them could turn into something good ...

thanks to my darling girls - and my mum of course - for making my birthday a lovely little party during those tearfull days!

8 Kommentare:

The Waves hat gesagt…

This post came in so handy for me! I bought a similar "skort" two years ago, and I haven't worn it once - I love it, but I find it so difficult to wear! Your outfits provided me with a couple of excellent ideas! :)

I guess sometimes life just throws a curve ball and we have to deal with it the best we can... I hope everything works out well for you. Remember that life comes first, blogging second, and your readers will be here even if you take some time off! Good luck!

Marta hat gesagt…

firstly, i hope that things will improve very very soon, and you'll feel by far better!
secondly, you look amazing in both outfits... <3

Anonym hat gesagt…

Die erste Kombi ist wirklich großartig :).

Anna hat gesagt…

I love both ways your styled this skort! You make a skort look so stylish and chic. And I am in love with your blue boots! Fantastic!

The Collar of the Dove hat gesagt…

happy birthday! hope you are felling better!

Vix hat gesagt…

Sorry to hear of your troubles, big hugs from England.
You look lovely in both shots, I adore that peach blouse especially. Happy Birthday xxx

Prutha Raithatha hat gesagt…

love the shorts skirt!!1 love the whole outfit!!

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

follow if u like what u see

xoxo

Unknown hat gesagt…

hope you'll feel better soon. love the "skort", such a cute pattern and colour, and goes with a lot of different things as well!